Re: [vox-tech] detecting X from within C

Re: [vox-tech] detecting X from within C

begin: brian_sroufek@msdesigninc.com <brian_sroufek@msdesigninc.com> quote
> The question was two-fold, as I understood it.
> Testing for X/ncurses and Testing for Console.

just one fold -- i'm writing an application that has both an ncurses and gtk
interface.   just wanted to know a reliable method of determining which
interface to use.

one of these days i'll use gtk's cross platform-ness to make this compile
on a windows system....   :)

thanks!

pete