[vox-tech] Netscape and Public Keys

Hey all:

I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about where netscape stores it's
public keys, in regards to the s/mime part of crypto (email).

After a conversation with netscape, I found that the M$ version of netscape
stores it's certs and crypto stuff in two files: key.db, and cert7.db.  But I
can't make heads or tails of these files.

Any help would be kindly appreciated.

:)

Jan