Re: [vox-tech] gtk question

I haven't actually personally compiled one, but I've used the binary
distribution Ethereal for Windows for years which uses gtk for
Win32. So they've managed to compile obviously :)

What kind of errors are you getting?

>From Peter Jay Salzman <p@dirac.org> on Mon, 9 Jul 2001 08:10:54 -0700:
>
> has anyone on the list actually compiled a gtk program on windows?
>
> i've heard it's cross platform, but i'm curious if anyone here has
> actually used gtk on windows.

Shwaine the Wandering Arch of Malevolence
http://www.malevolence.com        telnet://mud.malevolence.com:3000