Re: [vox-tech] Should I buy the debian CDs and where

On Mon, 2 Jul 2001, Henry House wrote:
> Unless you are really patient its easier to buy a CD. Plus CheatBytes really
> is cheap ;-). Once you have the CD you can use rsync to grab only the new
> bits :-).

Is this the name of a place you guys have out near Sacra-tomato/Davis?
(Well, it is not as far as Modesto, or San Francisco.)

http://cart.cheapbytes.com/

CheapBytes
P.O. Box 2714
Lodi, CA 95241
U.S.A.

If so, do they offer some real store to visit?

Have you liked their service?

Anything more to add on them?

(People locally have asked for reliable places to buy Debian CDs... I have
just let them borrow and copy the ones I have used or shown them where to
get their own images. Information on a reliable mail order location would
be good. If you have experience with others, could you include a review
of them as well? - Debian CD resellers.)

Thanks,
-ME