[vox-tech] howto: perl modules and global variables

[vox-tech] howto: perl modules and global variables

dear all,

i'm trying to figure out how a perl module accesses a global variable.
below i show listings for the module (Hello.pm) and the program
(testmodule.pl).  testmodule defines a global variable which i'd like
to know how to access from within Hello.pm.

anyone know how to do this?

thanks!
pete

Hello.pm:

	 package Hello;
	 require Exporter;          # } These set up an import
	 @ISA = qw(Exporter);       # } method, called implicitly
	 @EXPORT = qw( say_hello ); # } by use().

	 sub say_hello {
	    print "Hello, world!\n";