[vox-tech] Supplying the subject and some body of an email

  • Subject: [vox-tech] Supplying the subject and some body of an email
  • From: "Jay Strauss" <jjstrausMAPSs@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 15:23:41 -0700

Is there anyway to supply the subject and some of the body of an email using
an anchor tag in HTML?  For example

<HTML>
<P>
Send me an email <a style="color:Blue; text-decoration:underline"
href="mailto:info@yourdomain.com";>info@yourdomain.com</a>
</HTML>

While this is nice because it pops up your email program, the email has no
subject, and I'd like to stick in some default text in the email's body
(i.e. Please enter your name, phone, number, and products you are interested
in...).

Is this possible from the anchor tag, or do I need to use a cgi?

Jay

Jay Strauss
jjstrauss@yahoo.com