January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] If I was to install debian

Re: [vox-tech] If I was to install debian

my bad.  i haven't looked at the 2.2 kernels in a long time.  i was taking
jay's word that the last one was 2.2.23.  but that still doesn't change
anything discussed here.

there are a few problems with the kernel which are currently being ironed
out.  right now, kernel versioning for device drivers is a big ugly mess,
and is in the process of being reworked.

i'm unaware of problems with the memory manager, but i haven't been reading
kernel cousin lately.

what is the issue with the MM?

pete

begin: Terminator <jimmyzhou@bigfoot.com> quote