2008 Mar 03 10:34

Re: [vox-tech] I'm missing a bunch of headers...

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> i'll give you a hundred bucks if you can compile your kernel.
>
> pete

Brad, give me a shell on your box, and I'll show you in ytalk (with a
shell window) what to type.  Then, we'll split the $100 50/50.

--
Pavan xxxxxx (xxxxxx@uiuc.edu)   http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~xxxxxx
Computer Engineering Student     University of Illinois @ Urbana-Champaign

"[...] the problem is almost certainly with your OS, not with the kernel."
- Peter J. Salzman, former chair of Linux Users Group of Davis, CA
(LUGOD), assisting youngsters on proper Linux kernel recompilation.