Re: [vox-tech] Can anyone hear (see) me

On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 02:05:02AM -0700, Eric wrote:
> Or "Tans-me-duh". I don't agree with the communist
> hippie thing necessarily, I think she just didn't *get
> it*.
> ERic

Didn't see it, but I knew from the moment I saw the abstract - which
said things such as "In the past few years, investors backed Linux,
thinking it an alternative operating system to Microsofts. However,
with the recent crash in tech stocks, Linux suffered. "

(Investors backed /Linux/?  Linux-based /companies/, maybe).

Micah