Re: [vox-tech] mailing lists

* Gabriel Rosa <grosa@ucdavis.edu> [010628 21:12], about

One word: Mailman!

	It's mind-bogglingly easy for ANYONE to use.  (VERY slick web
interface.  (If you like that sort of thing.))  With majordomo, you'd end up
installing majordomo, MajorCool (as a web interface), and probably something
like hypermail to do the archives, mailman handles them all.

(I never looked into any others though, so there could be some nice ones out
there, I just know majordomo's not the one to try first.  Let me know if you
try any others!  There's a bunch, check freshmeat..)

	-Ajay

--
Tallam,Ajay	Milpitas, ca	6504447163	Hempstead, Planet Talarian
Whatcha think?		http://www.statepress.com/columns/hepp/index.html