Re: [vox-tech] LaTeX font question

it's certainly easy enough to double all dimensions, but keeping the margins
the same is ... not standard.

without searching books, my guess would be to magnify the output (you can do
this with the magstep primitive, for instance) and use the geometry package
to manually set the margins.

pete

begin: Henry House <hajhouse@houseag.com> quote