Re: [vox-tech] Linux for the Palm

On Tue, Jun 26, 2001 at 11:16:40PM -0500, Jay Strauss wrote:
> Can you run Perl?

BTW, just to be complete, here are the languages/interpreters/scripty-things
you can run _on_ the Agenda so far:

  BwBasic
  guiForth
  Kvm          (Java virtual machine)
  Lua
  mawk         (a POSIX compliant "awk" that's smaller than GNU's)
  microperl    (Perl for small systems)
  miniruby     (Ruby for small systems)
  Not Quite C  (C-like compiler to create bytecode for Lego RCX robots)
  Python
  Tcl
  TinyScheme

And, of course, on the desktop side of things, you can of course do
C and C++ and, um... whatever else can target to a MIPS chip. :)