Re: [vox-tech] Help! with gdm

Well, I'm not sure what did it, but I think that fiddling around with
Gnome configuration was enough to stop the looping.  I think that
setting Gnome as the preferred login did half the job, and whatever I
did with the configuration (it wasn't much, but I don't remember
specifically) did the other half.

Of course, if I login through Gnome, I lose ready access to a big chunk
of my applications, so that is less desirable.  At least I have the
option of selecting a plain terminal, and then using the Libranet script
to start X.  I'm up and running -- that's the main thing.

Cam

--
Cam Ellison Ph.D. R.Psych.
camellison@dccnet.com