Re: [vox-tech] Help! with GIMP

William Kendrick wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 09:31:47PM -0700, Cam Ellison wrote:
> > I have GIMP 1.1 installed -- sort of.
>
> Just out of curiosity, why version 1.1?  1.2 is now out and stable.
> Also, what distro?  Installing from packages (RPM or DEB or ?), or source?

I installed it as part of the distro (Libranet - Debian).  I have done a
dist-upgrade, but that does not seem to have had any impact.

I'll try a direct install, and see what happens.  Still, I'm curious
that it would get partway down a list of plugins and then just stop
dead.

Thanks for the nudge

Cam

--