Re: [vox-tech] Linux for the Palm

Jeff,
	There was a version or two of Linux developed for the Dragonball processor the Palm runs on...  Try looking around for uLinux, or check out Lineo's web site.  I've not personally tried Linux on my Palm, since Palm OS has met my needs thus far, but Linux has made my iPaq much more usable (I love remote ssh'ing into boxen with it).

-- Geoffrey

begin  Jeff Lambert quotation: