Re: [vox-tech] debian packages,dselect, etc...

Re: [vox-tech] debian packages,dselect, etc...

Thanks Pete,

I found libsdl-mixer and it is listed as installed.  So I tried to have
debian update the install with no success.  I am having a problem with
dselect.  Everytime I use dselect it wants to remove my pcmcia-modules.
Anyway to reset this? (I know probably a quick read of the man page, but
I am being lazy).

The main problem when trying to compile an sdl program is it says it
cannot find SDL_mixer.h, so I guess I could compile without the mixer
and sound, but whats the point.

Stephen