[vox-tech] debian packages,dselect, etc...

[vox-tech] debian packages,dselect, etc...

I actually have a few questions:

1.  In selecting kernel 2.2.19 in dselect there seems to be no
pcmcia-modules to go along with it.  I see a kernel and modules for
2.2.19pre17.  Which is the current or correct option.

2.  I am having trouble in compiling Bill k's defendguin (and other sdl
games) saying that it can not find sdl-mixer.  I can not find sdl-mixer
in dselect.  I know I can download the rpm, but I want to do things the
debian way.

Any help would be appreciated.

Stephen