Re: [vox-tech] Environment variable.

On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 10:36:53AM -0500, Jay Strauss wrote:
> To install openssh, requires zlib and openssl.  Openssl doesn't seem simple
> to install (I'll look into it further), then Openssh's install instructions
> aren't so good either.

Openssl is extremely easy to install (you did get the /Linux/ port,
right?) - it's the usual

./configure
make
make install

stuff.  Same with OpenSSH.  I do find that setting up OpenSSH is a bit
daunting to the uninitiated - but reading the docs carefully will cure
all your ills.

And don't tell me you don't have zlib - every distro under the sun has
that.

Micah