Re: [vox-tech] Environment variable.

Im using SuSe Linux and it has a .profile file.
Ive edited it with Pete's explicite instructions and seem to have succeeded.
never having played with Databases much. this install was very funky.

Hardly what I would call "User Friendly"

This issue is a huge learning experiment for me.  Thank you for the great
turnout of answeres conjectures and conversation on this issue.

Hesperant Ieger