RE: [vox-tech] Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 15:02:08 -0700

RE: [vox-tech] Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 15:02:08 -0700

This doesn't seem clear to me:

do you have a fan on the processor?

also, make sure there's a clear path for air to flow between hot components in
your case and the outside world. Rat nests are generally bad for airflow.

-Gabe