[vox-tech] Killing logrotate

  • Subject: [vox-tech] Killing logrotate
  • From: "Mark K. Kim" <markslisMAPSt@email.com>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 11:43:40 -0700

Hello...

Last night, my logrotate was running and I had to kill it because I was
sleepy and I wanted to shut down the system and because I can't sleep very
well when the noisy computer fan is running.  Anyway, I've probably done
this several times without realizing it, and last night was probably the
first time I actually realized that's what I was doing.  I was wondering
if anyone knew whether logrotate is smart enough to clean up after itself
if it is killed in the middle of rotation?

Thanks in advance!

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim