Re: [vox-tech] ssh2 timeout

On Thu, May 10, 2001 at 11:29:49AM -0700, Chris Lupo wrote:
> Here's the message it gives me:
>
> Disconnected; connection lost (Connection closed.).
> Connection to homer closed.
<snip>

Hehe, what I get is a frozen SSH session.  (Like this morning, I was
in Mutt... I hit [Enter] to view a message.... about half of it appeared.
On bottom half of the screen remained the inbox index screen Mutt had
been showing me before I hit [Enter].  Then nothing.  I can still ping
my ISP.  I can even fire up a fresh SSH session.)