[vox-tech] ssh2 timeout

After some period of inactivity, my ssh (ssh2) sessions drop.  I haven't
actually measured how long that time period is, but its about 10 minutes
maybe less.  I'd really like to extend that time, if not disable the
timeout all together.

I really only ssh to my ece machine at school, so I haven't tried other
machines on different networks, but I know other students who don't have
this problem.

It happens even when my network traffic is not idle, i.e. I can be surfing
and the ssh connection will drop.

Anyone know how to do something about this?
Im using ssh2: SSH Secure Shell 2.4.0 (non-commercial version) on
i686-pc-linux-gnu

Thanks,
-- Chris