Re: [vox-tech] keys and keybinding

On Thu, 3 May 2001, Pavan wrote:

> Could always contact the vendor. :)  Have you seen those Compaq systems
> where they have special "mp3 player" buttons?  They launch special mp3
> player applications in Windows too.

When I was in Korea some years back, I saw several computers with big
knobs on the front.  I asked what it was, and was told it's a dumb
person's knob -- if you want to e-mail, turn the knob to "e-mail" and
press the knob -- out pops Outlook.  If you want to shut down the system,
turn the knob to "power" and press the knob -- shuts down Windows... etc.

-Mark

---
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/mark/