Re: [vox-tech] Trouble booting kernel =)

Re: [vox-tech] Trouble booting kernel =)

yes, but silly things happen.

it was left out of the defaults in one of the 2.2 kernel tarballs by alan cox
himself.  mark's idea is a good one.  you really should check your .config:

grep EXT2 /usr/src/linux/.config

i haven't been following this thread.  have you posted your lilo.conf?

--
"Coffee... I've conquered the Borg on coffee!"               p@dirac.org
       -- Kathryn Janeway on the virtues of coffee           www.dirac.org/p