[vox-tech] how to mount floppy and how to install software in redhat 7.0

  • Subject: [vox-tech] how to mount floppy and how to install software in redhat 7.0
  • From: "Chan Xan Huang" <bevis@ucdavis.edMAPSu>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 15:41:31 -0700

i am kinda new to linux enviroment , so please help me.
my floppy seems to get error ever time i try to access it, and when i try to
install software
from cd, i couldn't figure out how to cause there are no .exe file that i
can just click , there
are bunch of other format of file, i have to open with some other software
and i couldn't figure how , so please help thanx