Re: [vox-tech] TV tuner card.

  • Subject: Re: [vox-tech] TV tuner card.
  • From: Gabriel Rosa <grosa@ucdaviMAPSs.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2001 22:27:59 -0700

If you're getting static, I'm guessing the card works. But...
XawTV is kind of a pain. It needs to have a setttings file in place or else it
doesn't seem to let you switch channels. As far as I've tried, it works fine
with presets. Here's my .xawtv to get you started.

[grosa@monkey hw1]$ cat ~/.xawtv
[global]
freqtab = us-bcast
[defaults]