Re: [vox-tech] Good distro for beginner?

Re: [vox-tech] Good distro for beginner?

Just for the hell of it, I borrowed a Mandrake 7.2 CD from My friend and
installed from that.  It's working fine =).  I don't know what the deal
is, but so far, so good.  I've been using it for hours without a
problem.  Now I'm debating updating the kernel to 2.4.2, from my
super-cool LUGOD winter CD.  Is this more likely to fix things, or cause
more problems?