Re: [vox-tech] Mouse Question

Bill Broadley wrote:

> The mouse ball rolls on rollers, which get cruded up (technical term ;-)
> make sure they are clean and don't have a ring of crud where they hit
> the mouse ball.  Often it's pretty persistant stuff that needs scraped
> off.
>
> Usually after similar it's some approximation of new...

Right, I see that now.  My son and I cleaned the rollers and the mouse
works as if it were new.  When we opened it up there were two loose
springs.  We couldn't figure out where they went and so we left them
out.  However, the mouse works great.  Thanks for the help.

Bob

--
Robert G. Scofield
rscofield@afes.com