[vox-tech] Help for Linux Installation on Ultra 1

[vox-tech] Help for Linux Installation on Ultra 1

Hello Shawn and others,
Thanks for your help with the URL. I have already download the Linux for
Sparc. I got 5 ISO image file. My CD writer software (Winoncd)do not
support this file. So I am using ISOBUSTER software for this. But I am
getting three options for the extraction of files:
1. ISO 9660
2. RockRidge
3. Joilet
Which format should I use to extract the data to write it on the CD by
using Winon CD software.
Secondly, do you know that the CD  will be self bootable with Ultra 1.
Thanks and regards.

--
S.M. Sohelozzaman

Institut für Energieübertragung und
Hochspannungstechnik der Universität Stuttgart
Pfaffenwaldring 47
70569 Stuttgart-Vaihingen

Telefon: +49 (0) 7 11 / 6 85 - 78 79
Telefax: +49 (0) 7 11 / 6 85 - 78 77