Re: [vox-tech] firewall (ipchains)

  • Subject: Re: [vox-tech] firewall (ipchains)
  • From: Jan Wynholds <jcwynholds@yahoo.coMAPSm>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 15:56:15 -0700

Oh, and I forgot, that you might have to load some special kernel modules to
get the ftp working.  In redhatland, you have to load a special ftp forwarding
module.

Sorry for the reply to my post, but to quote the proverb: 'never look a gift
fish in the mouth'?  Or was it 'knowledge is power, and I need a recharge'.

Lemme know how it works out.