Re: [vox-tech] noise problems

there have been emails that you've cc'd me that i had absolutely no idea who
you were sending the email to!  so i did some web surfing.  this link looks
good.  sven is the absolute god of editors and mail clients:

  http://www.math.fu-berlin.de/~guckes/elm/elm.attribution.html

here are the highlights:

  ELM also uses an "attribution" to identify the sender of the original mail
  within the reply before the quoted text.  You set the attribution with the
  elmrc variable "attribution":

    # attribution string for replies ('%s' is the author of original message)
    attribution = Quoting %s:

  The parameter (field) "%s" stands for the name given in "From:" line of the