RE: [vox-tech] Off Subject and (Probably) Remedial Question

  • Subject: RE: [vox-tech] Off Subject and (Probably) Remedial Question
  • From: Cris Clausing <crisc@thevMAPSision.net>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 16:08:55 -0700

Files are FTP'd  FROM a Unix box TO an NT server over a Novell network.  I import the
files TO an Access database.

Thanks to Jeff, Rod, Christopher, and all others who replied.  I'll check the FTP
process, make sure the mode is set to BINARY.  If that fails will try those "data
scrubbing" techniques in Access.