Re: [vox-tech] Off Subject and (Probably) Remedial Question

  • Subject: Re: [vox-tech] Off Subject and (Probably) Remedial Question
  • From: "Mark K. Kim" <mkkim@ucdavisMAPS.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 15:49:13 -0700

I got a quadruple copy of the original message.  What's up with that?

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Cris Clausing wrote:

> I, as a minion of the Evil (Microsoft) Empire, have built a couple of
> Access databases which use (DOS) files FTP'd from a Unix system.

I'm not sure what you're saying here.  So you're saying you have some
database file produced by some DOS application (which app?) that was
stored on UNIX that has been transfered to a Windows machine with Access?

What format are you using?  Comma separated?  Tab separated?  Some
proprietary format?

-Mark

---
Mark K. Kim