Re: [vox-tech] mp3 help

On Fri 20 Apr 01,  3:23 PM, Mark K. Kim said:
> On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
>
> > although why they documented some of the more ... exotic features and not
> > THAT one is beyond me!
>
> I don't know about the version of mpg123 you guys have, but my version of
> mpg123 (0.59r) does document that feature:

well, laa-dee-daa for you, mark!   :)

> See the manpage mpg123(1) or call mpg123 with --longhelp for more information.

ok, it's not documented in the man page but IS documented in
mpg123 --longhelp.  read on...

too bad the manpage for mpg123 doesn't document "--longhelp" either, otherwise
i would've checked it!!

ok, mark, you've proved your man page superiority.  can you email me a copy
of your mpg123 man page (i have the same version mpg123 as you do)?  i want
to install it on my system and file a bug report with debian.

pete