Re: [vox-tech] I told you so

On Fri 20 Apr 01,  3:33 PM, Jay Strauss said:
> You tell him Pete,
>
> anyway
> ldconfig didn't work

it was a shot in the dark.

> but
> rm -f /bin
> /bin.0/cp -r /bin.0 /bin
>
> Seemed to cure my ills. Yippy

glad to hear it.

> I had posted on comp.unix.shells, and someone replied (he seemed to know
> what he was talking about).

well, i know that newsgroup; the level of technical competance over there is
pretty good, but part of the problem is that they don't all use linux.  you
probably got advice from someone who barely knows what an rpm or deb is.

> BTW, I laughed out loud about "pdksh is looking mighty good right about now,
> eh?"

it popped into my head and made me laugh out loud too.  :)

pete