[vox-tech] Information about Linux for Sun machine

[vox-tech] Information about Linux for Sun machine

Hello,
I am a new member to this society and this is my first mail. We have a
Sun Ultra 1 Modell 140 and we want to install a Linux on this machine.
Is there any Linux available for this kind of machine.
Thabks in advance.

--
S.M. Sohelozzaman

Institut für Energieübertragung und
Hochspannungstechnik der Universität Stuttgart
Pfaffenwaldring 47
70569 Stuttgart-Vaihingen

Telefon: +49 (0) 7 11 / 6 85 - 78 79
Telefax: +49 (0) 7 11 / 6 85 - 78 77