Re: [vox-tech] Trouble booting kernel =)

On Thu, 12 Apr 2001, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> On Wed 11 Apr 01, 11:24 PM, Foo Lim said:
> > Hmmm..  Does lilo like comments?
>
> yeah.  see man lilo.conf.   :-)

I had been about to make a similar comment yesterday (because I have seen
comments in lilo.conf files before), until I looked at "man lilo.conf" and
found that it did NOT include this information.  I had to look at the lilo
documentation file "user.ps.gz" with gv to find documentation.

I have "lilo version 21" on SuSE 6.4.