Re: [vox-tech] Re: OpenBSD and Security

What does Openbsd use for DNS?  Maildelivery?  FTP? NTP? ssh?  Or does
the installation not include this functionality and rely on the user
to install them?

Is it somehow immune to the bugs that have plagued all the popular
distributions?

Or is it just because of a much smaller user based that nobody notices.

--
Bill