Re: [vox-tech] Trouble booting kernel =)

Re: [vox-tech] Trouble booting kernel =)

feh, I forgot I took it out of lilo.conf for some reason.  Here is the
one I'm having trouble booting with.  The image is /vmlinuz-2.4.3...

[root@brad brad]# cat /etc/lilo.conf
boot = /dev/hda
map = /boot/map
timeout = 50
prompt
  message = /boot/message
  default = windows
  vga = normal
  read-only
install=/boot/boot.b
keytable=/boot/us.klt
lba32
menu-scheme=wb:bw:wb:bw
image = /boot/vmlinuz-2.4.3
label = linux
vga = 788
append = " mem=88M hdc=ide-scsi"
root = /dev/hdb8
image = /boot/safe
  label = old_linux
  vga = 788
  append = " mem=88M hdc=ide-scsi"
  root = /dev/hdb8
image = /boot/vmlinuz
  label = linux-nonfb
  append = " mem=88M hdc=ide-scsi"
  root = /dev/hdb8
image = /boot/vmlinuz
  label = failsafe
  append = " mem=88M hdc=ide-scsi failsafe"
  root = /dev/hdb8
other = /dev/hda1
  label = windows
  table=/dev/hda
other = /dev/fd0
  label = floppy
  unsafe

Dett skjørtet er for stort!  Der klør alle steder!  Jeg liker ikke små
barn!