Re: [vox-tech] linux/BSD on mac68k

Have you checked out UCD Bargain Barn?  The stuff they have isn't
always a bargain but it wouldn't hurt to just take a look:

   http://www-matmgr.ucdavis.edu/intro/barnsale.html

I don't see any Mac floppies listed but they do have several Mac systems.
I don't know your price range but maybe you can salvage a floppy drive out
of one of 'em.

BTW, you don't have to be affiliated with UCD to purchase items marked for
"public sale".

Also, you can check out ucd.swap newsgroup, (if you can access it.)

-Mark (feeling very UCD-ish today :)