Re: [vox-tech] [no linux] High voltage circuits?

  • Subject: Re: [vox-tech] [no linux] High voltage circuits?
  • From: Peter Jay Salzman <p@dirac.orMAPSg>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 08:58:32 -0800

jeff,

that makes total sense -- an increase in kinetic motion causes an increase in
resistivity of the filament.

i think adding a small inductance would also work, and has the benefit of not
drawing power from your source.  the "back EMF" would kick in only when the
current initially flows (and stops).

pete

--
"Coffee... I've conquered the Borg on coffee!"               p@dirac.org