Re: [vox-tech] [no linux] High voltage circuits?

Re: [vox-tech] [no linux] High voltage circuits?

Well... part of it is for experience.  It's a "buzzer" circuit.  You
know... like in game shows... tells you who pressed the buzzer first.
Whichever light lights up tells who pressed the buzzer first.

-Mark

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Gabriel Rosa wrote:

> out of curiosity, what is this for?
> there might be a cheap, pre-made solution :)
>
> -Gabriel
>
> On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Mark K. Kim wrote:
>
> > -Mark
> >
> > PS: I know this is off-topic but I figured someone here might know.
> > Besides, we've been quiet on this list for a while.  Also, this circuit is
> > for LUGOD anyway.

---
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/mark/