[vox-tech] how to use my hub to connect linux to my dsl?

  • Subject: [vox-tech] how to use my hub to connect linux to my dsl?
  • From: "Chan Xan Huang" <bevis@ucdaMAPSvis.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 14:06:10 -0800

in windows, i literally have to do nothing, it is just like magic , plug and
play.
we basically use a hub to connect all the computer , and basicaally set all
the computer
network setting to the same in windows.  linux seems to have lots of setting
to adjust,
btw i am using a netgear network card which work perfect under windows.

"Langauge is source of misunderstanding"
"what is essential is invisible to the eye"
"i never learn things from someone who agree with me"
http://www.i-rulz.com
ICQ #: 17764531