[vox-tech] Samba and network stuff

Has anyone set up Samba 2.2 or Samba TNG as a domain controller?  I'm setting
up a network consisting of a linux gateway, two Win2k boxes, and Win9x box and
various other stuff (maybe a RAID server if I can dig up the drives) and I'd
also like to run a webserver just for the practice.  This'll all be on a
network where you're supposed to purchase one connection per computer, now
obviously, I don't want to pay for that many connections when I can just pay
for one and MASQ it.  Any tips on how to set this up?  Do I even need a domain
controller.  What security risks am I taking?  Am I insane for taking this on
in the first place?  Also, how can I make sure that the sysadmin for the
network only thinks I have one cmputer connected instead of six? :)  We have
unlimited data transfer but the line is capped at one of three speeds based on
how much I want to shell out.  Thanks for the help.

Patrick

P.S. Anything else I haven't thought of regarding the set-up?