Re: [vox-tech] compiling kernel's in debian?

On Fri, 9 Mar 2001, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> so now i'm really wary of distros that play around with a graphical boot up,
> and that answers your first question.    :-)

Well... just because Corel didn't do a good job of it, it doesn't mean
other distributions won't be good at it either.  And the graphical bootups
in general are probably going to get better, too.  Don't let your first
experience dishearten you!

-Mark

---
Mark K. Kim