Re: [vox-tech] [no linux] High voltage circuits?

Re: [vox-tech] [no linux] High voltage circuits?

I'd like to thank everyone for helping me with the circuit.  It's working
now, using a 1.2V solid-state relay (3A @ 120ACV, 30A peak).

It'd be nice to get some sound working, but I'm not sure how I'd go about
generating some interesting sound (not just a noisy sound.)  A noise like
the one on Family Feud would be great.  I'm thinking that kind of sound
requires digital recording/playback system.  Any ideas or alternatives?

Thanks!

-Mark

---
Mark K. Kim