January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] Laptops

On Sun, Feb 25, 2001 at 10:21:23PM -0800, Bill Broadley wrote:
> On the low end the sony picture book is popular, very portable.

I'm strongly considering buying one of those, 'coz it uses the Crusoe
processor, something I've been learning a lot about lately (see yer
second time you compile your kernel will be something like 40% faster
than the first time (assuming you do it twice in one session,
something I'm not sure I'd do on my laptop...).

Micah