Re: [vox-tech] Pasting From Netscape

On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 10:43:03PM -0800, Robert G. Scofield wrote:
> can hold a candle (that's a strange expression) to WordPerfect.   I was planning
> on getting rid of Star Office, and buying the WordPerfect 2000 suite.

I purchased the WordPerfect 2000 suite for windows and was very
disappointed. Very buggy and generally unreliable.

I 'almost' purchased the Corel office linux suite, but after seeing it
in action and learning about the windows emulation, it just didn't sound
like such a good thing. Corel has announced that they are dropping
linux, and I think there linux suite. It seems that buying WordPerfect
is dead-end solution.