Re: [vox-tech] reading gzip'd files inline

Re: [vox-tech] reading gzip'd files inline

thanks harry and bill!

i should've known better.  one last question though.  i assume that "-" is
telling vim to read from stdin rather than take a file argument.

i thought it was "--" and not "-".  or am i confusing it with something
else?

pete

--
"It's better to be safe than assimilated."                   p@dirac.org